Thursday, November 26, 2009

Christmas Blog Hop Day 4: Wrapping it Up!


Well, the blog hop is almost over now and I have to say it's been a fun week. In a Pinch posted today's crafty Christmas idea and it's all about the wrapping. You can read their post here.You can also check out Karen's blog for a great way to make your own paper bow.

For the last 4 years I have participated in a cookie exchange with some of my scrapbooking friends. Judy's blog has inspired me to get extra creative this year when wrapping my baked goodies. I'm not going to use the usual tin or box that I have used in the past...I think I'm going to try and get a little more creative using some of my Christmas paper scraps.

Don't forget to check back on Friday for all of the reveals and make sure Karen has your information if you are planning on participating in the blog hop.

Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment