Wednesday, November 18, 2009

It's a Blog Hop!

We're having a BLOG HOP!!
I was so excited to do this -- I created our very first blog!
What a great way to launch it!!

Go Scrapping, In A Pinch Designs, and I thought we would get together to bring you a Crafty Christmas Blog Hop starting MONDAY and running each day next week until we all get together at Go Scrapping's Day Crop in Cambridge next weekend!!!

Karen posted this on her blog so I thought I would copy it here! Karen is the unofficial record keeping blog organizer so, if you have any questions, please contact her by email. I know she'd be happy to help.

It's going to be fun!
Here's what's happening: We'd love you to stop by our blogs each day next week and join the fun! We'll have some scrapliftable things to do to get ready for our favourite time of year, Christmas! There will be Christmas cards, decorations, gift giving ideas.... one new item each day. And then, on Friday we'll have a BLOG HOP which means that we'll post links to participating blogs so that people can go from blog to blog to see what we all did with the ideas. Sound fun? :) If you'd like to participate (and yes, some small prizes just may be involved *nudge nudge, wink wink*) send me (Karen) an email to let me know you'd like to participate and I will add your blog or photo site to the Blog Hop list.

So, plan on spending a few minutes each day checking our blogs and being inspired by lots of ideas. We have a couple of challenges for you, so gather your favorite Christmas scrapbook supplies, and keep your adhesive and trimmer handy and yes,
plan to use it! I can't wait to get started next week!!


Looking forward to next week!! Santa's coming to the mall starting this weekend and Christmas music will playing... I'll already be getting in the mood!!

Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment