Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day 10: For the Love of Scrapbooking

Today's post will be short but sweet because I'm going to tell you about Bazzill cardstock. For most scrapbookers, like myself, Bazzill is their go to cardstock. This is one product that I cannot scrapbook without.


I love the textured look I get on my layouts when I use Bazzill cardstock. I love the Bling cardstock, shaped cardstock and edged cardstock. There is nothing I don't love about Bazzill cardstock. I love that I can pretty much match any patterned paper out there with a solid cardstock from Bazzill. The colour selection and texture selection is absolutely amazing.

So up until February 14th, all the Bazzill cardstock in the store is on sale 2 for $1.00...that includes the Bling cardstock and the shaped cardstock as well. It is a perfect time to stock up your cardstock stash.

Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment