Friday, February 5, 2010

Day 5: For the Love of Scrapbooking

Well, it's time for a post about another great product that we have on sale here at the store druing our For the Love of Scrapbooking Sale. Today I'd like to tell you all about Bazzill Lickity Slip Albums. These albums are of course manufactured by Bazzill and they are a d-ring binder album. They come in various colours and are covered with Bazzill cardstock paper. The cool thing about these albums is that they come with two different page protectors.

They have the traditional 12x12 page protector, along with, a 12x12 page protector that is divided into five 4x6 slots and 1 2x12 slot. I love that about these albums and that is why I've used them for a couple of family vacations that we have done. The reason I used this album is because like many of you I take way too many pictures when I'm on vacation. And the thought of scrapbooking ALL those pictures seems like such a daunting task to me. So what I do is I pick out my favourite pictures and do 12x12 layouts using those. The remaining pictures that I don't use in my layouts, I store in the page protectors that are divided with the 4x6 slots and they go in the back of my scrapbook album. That way when we are looking at all the pictures from our vacation they are all together in one scrapbook.

So as part of our sale, up until February 14th, we have the Bazzill Lickity Slip Albums on sale. When you buy any album, we will give you a pack of the matching refills for FREE. That is a value of $13.95 and the best part is you get to pick which refills you'd like....either the 12x12 page refill pack of the divided 4x6 refill pack. Tune in tomorrow for another great featured product.

Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment