Friday, February 12, 2010

Day 12: For the Love of Scrapbooking

Well, we are getting down to the final 3 days of our sale and it's been a fun way for me to tell you about some of my favourite products. For today's post I'm going to tell you about Clearsnap Cat's Eye Ink Pads.



These are one of my favourite inks for edging my papers. Why? Because they are so inexpensive that I can buy 3 or 4 colours for the price of one large stamp pad. And the good news is that I can stamp with the Cat's Eye Ink Pads too.

They are available in a ton of colours which makes it easier for me to match it up to my papers. One of the other things I love about them is that I don't need an applicator tool to apply these to my edges. They add a nice little edge and I love the look of the inked papers on my layouts.

So for the duration of our sale, come in to the store and stock up on these great little ink pads for 2 for $5. Check back tomorrow for the second last day of our product reveals.

Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment