Monday, February 8, 2010

Day 8: For the Love of Scrapbooking

Today, I'm going to tell you about another one of my favourite manufacturers...Fancy Pants Designs. It seems that lately I have been using quite a bit of their patterned paper and embellishments in my scrapbooking. This year Fancy Pants had one of my favourite Halloween lines EVER!!!

Fancy Pants always seems to have some of the nicest patterned papers out there and they also co-ordinate some awesome embellishments with their paper lines. My favourite embellishment has to be the glitter cuts. For those of you who don't know about these, they are an awesome clear die cut embellished with glitter. They are awesome! Fancy Pants embellishments also include ribbon, buttons, chipboard, overlays, rub-ons and the greatest little journal tag books.

Up until February 14th, you can come in to the store and pick up anthing Fancy Pants for 20% off regular price. Stop by and get a first hand look at all their great stuff and save some money at the same time. Tune in tomorrow for another one of Stephanie's favourite products that she uses quite a bit in her card making.

Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment