Saturday, February 6, 2010

Day 6: For the Love of Scrapbooking

I'd like to talk to you today about Stickles. Stickles are manufactured by Ranger Ink and they are similar to glitter glue. They come in at least 38 amazing colours and are a great way to add a little bling bling to any card or scrapbook layout.

I absolutely love using my Stickles to add a little dimension to my projects. My favourite Stickle to use is Crystal. I've gone through many bottles of this one colour. I've used it on top of chipboard, to accent the centres of my flowers or just using it to accent my patterned paper. I can't get enough of this stuff. I just wish they would dry faster....hee hee. But that doesn't stop me from using them.

So for the duration of our sale, you can pick up Stickles here at the store on sale for 2 for $5. Don't forget to check back tomorrow for another great product that I simply cannot scrapbook without.

No comments:

Post a Comment